We love our man. They make us happy by simply existing. But can you imagine the power of a bunch of silly texts? These cute texts from boyfriends and husbands are the ultimate spark in the relationship.
Beware *talking from personal experience* funny and adorable texts are just a way to make sure the woman is stuck with the guy forever. Read on and enjoy some wholesomeness in your day.
1. Some heart to heart discussion
This is the only form of seriousness acceptable in a relationship. I crib about something dumb, you crib about something dumber.
2. Priorities baby
Trust me, you can’t even be mad about this thing. All I see is a caring boyfriend who values your opinion about burritos.
3. Getting in shape together
Take notes because this is how we are supposed to react when a girlfriend thinks she looks fat.
4. The second chance
The girl who doesn’t really need second opinions but also does.
5. The ones who get it get it, the ones who don’t don’t
I am pretty sure that’s not what the lady wanted to know.
6. The coupon code doesn’t work.
This man deserves a refund or that booty pic. Whichever is possible ASAP.
7. The guy who touched death
I like this kind of roasting in a relationship.
8. How to be smooth
Fights like these make a woman go weak in her knees.
9. How to roleplay the right way
If I am in character, you better play along.
10. The boy who knows his girl too well
I hope this boy is getting all the validation he wants because he’s being such a cutie.
11. The right way to keep your wife waiting
This husband probably takes a lot of time reaching places. Now he’s found a loophole for being late and to be honest, he’s not wrong.
12. The boyfriend who wouldn’t take the hint
I think he knows what he is doing. Just a hutch, not sure though.
13. How to calm down your mad girlfriend (not sure if it works)
This guy is playing with fire but looks like his girlfriend is in the chill mood to take one.
14. The guy who was training the pet’s defence
You can’t even be mad at this cuteness. I would love to see a bunch of cats saving their owner from … food delivery agent? I don’t know.
15. The boy who just can’t be cute
This is funny. Poetic or not, we approve of his reply.